INTIMATE BEACH WEDDING Mauritius
Barefoot wedding Package
We provide vintage style intimate beach weddings on the lush white sands of Mauritius.
- One Mauritius wedding planner.
- Wedding officiant.
- Ceremony Arch with flowers.
- Signing table with two banquet chairs for couple.
- Bridal Bouquet.
- 1 Photographer.
- After ceremony couple photoshoot.
- 50 edited photographs.
- Single tier wedding cake.
- Bottle of sparkling wine for toast.
- Bride’s make-up.
- Romantic background music.
- 2 witnesses.
Cost of Package
£875 £775 unbelievable special offer for 2 couples only. Must book by 31/01/2023.
Please read the important information below.
Boho Wedding Mauritius
Bohemian Wedding Theme
We love bohemian style weddings. We’ve got a stylish beach wedding set up, with Rattan chairs and beautiful triangle arch decorated with flowers. The chairs and arch were hand made by local craftsmen and we think they look lush. Items we use:
- Triangle Arch
- Rattan Chairs
- Lanterns with flowers
- Vintage Music
- Finger Mehndi Design (Henna)
A different angle
What is a bohemian style wedding? Bohemian, or boho, is a chic, vintage style that combines trends from the late 1960s and early 1970s. This type of wedding often features elements of nature, such as flowers, greenery, and natural textures, as well as vintage and vintage-inspired pieces, such as lace and embroidery.
Bohemian weddings are known for their relaxed and unconventional feel, and they often incorporate unique and personalized touches, like DIY decorations, hand-written vows, and mismatched bridesmaid dresses. The colour scheme for bohemian weddings is usually warm and earthy, and often includes shades of green, yellow, and orange, or earthy shades of pink, blue, and purple.
The overall vibe of a bohemian wedding is free-spirited, romantic, and playful, with a focus on creating an intimate and memorable experience for the bride, groom, and guests.
Mauritius wedding legal requirements
The Important bits
What document do you need? We require copies of the following documents from you at least eight weeks before you depart the UK. Mauritius weddings take place Monday to Friday only (excluding public holidays), and please note, we’ll need to plan in advance as we are required to give the Supreme Court at least one month’s notice. We also suggest that you are in Mauritius for at least three days before your wedding date.
- Filled in Application Form (PDF)
- Scans of the first three double pages of passports.
- Copies of a full birth certificates. These need to be reissued within 3 month of the wedding date.
- Decree absolute (if divorced)
- Deed Poll (if name has changed) issued by UK Deed Poll Office
- Death Certificate and previous marriage certificate if widowed
- All non-English documentation must be translated into English and stamped.
- French passport holders have to submit documentation three months prior to your trip to Mauritius.
You must bring all original documentation with you to Mauritius.
Once all your documentation has been received, we will take your documents to the Central Civil Status Office in Port Louis. Approval (or demand for further documentation) usually takes between 2 to 4 weeks. Unfortunately, it is not possible to speed up the process by sending emails or by going there in person.
Civil weddings can only take place Monday through Friday after 4:15 p.m. and all day on weekends and holidays. Symbolic weddings can be at anytime.
Please note that there must be at least one day between the appointment at the registry office and the wedding. Which means that the ceremony and the appointment at the registry office in Port Louis cannot take place on the same day.