Heavenly Sunflower Garden Mauritius
Have you ever dreamed of having your photograph taken in a Sunflower field?
Well you can stop dreaming because there is one right here in Mauritius. This Sunflower field is extremely Instagrammable, that it should come with a warning. You might find yourself so immersed in Sunflowers, that you’ll forget the time. After all, how often do you get to saunter around in pretty field? Get a straw hat, slap on some sunscreen and immerse yourself in one of mother natures finest creations.
Find details below on how to visit this lush and exquisite sunflower garden in Mauritius.
The Sunflower (Helianthus)
The sunflower is native to North and Central America and was first grown as crop by indigenous tribe in the Americas. They can grow to 1.6 metres (6 Feet). Sunflowers are famous for its head titling toward the Sun, which is called heliotropism.
– Sunflowers tilt towards the east at night, in anticipation of the rising Sun.
– State Flower of Kansas
– National flower of Peru.
– They need 6-8 hours of sunlight.
– Sunflower Seeds
– Vegetable Oil
– Decorative Flower
Sunflower Garden Mauritius
- Address: Sunflower Garden Mauritius, Cascavelle, PC67+M6V, Cascavelle, Mauritius.
- Phone: (+230) 5507 6218
- Instagram: @sunflower_garden_mauritius
- Facebook: @sunflowergarden.mauritius